badge

Monday, April 6, 2015

Streax Perfumed body Mist - Refreshing Peach Love Review

Hieee girls.....

Writing for this blog certainly takes away my tension and gives me a break from my studies.Today I am reviewing Streax Perfumed body Mist which I  traced in Big Bazaar few months back. Streax Perfumed body Mist are available in three fragrance ( I suppose) namely Lily Vanilla, Oriental Blossom and Peach Love .


Streax Perfumed body Mist - Refreshing Peach Love Review




Streax Perfumed body Mist - Refreshing Peach Love Review


What Company says-The evening is young and bursting with possibilities, with a fragrance of sugary Peach, a glimpse of Mimosa and a base mood of fresh Ylang Ylang. Get the hint.

Impression of Streax Perfumed body Mist - Refreshing Peach Love-

I am not a perfume kind of person since I enjoy very mild calm natural smells so I cling to body mists which are less concentrated as compared to perfumes. Body mists certainly have drawbacks as compared to perfumes but still they are cost effective.


Streax Perfumed body Mist - Refreshing Peach Love Review

 Streax body mist comes in a transparent plastic bottle which contains light pink fluid. It has usual spray nozzle which is enclosed in a cap. The cap is very loose and I always find this bottle uncovered in my purse. In spite of that the product doesn’t dispenses on its own. Mildly fragranced, it has a soft blossomy smell which I find very romantic and refreshing too. No doubt  it relaxes my senses. It lingers on my skin for an hour or two and then I have to reapply it. In summers stay off power is less as compared to winters. On a single spray it diffuses large amount of fluid which quickly evaporates due to the presence of large amount of alcohol. It does not feels heavy on skin. I feel it is good for daily use especially for college/office where strong smells can appear absurd.

Streax Perfumed body Mist - Refreshing Peach Love Review


       AGREED

       Soothing Fragrance
       Cost effective
       Refreshing
       Light and Airy
       Apt for daily use

       NAY!

       Not long lasting smell and needs to be re-applied.
       Has a mild alcoholic smell (can be ignored) 
       Loose cap


Overall I would like to try other variants from the same range since it can be given a try at a good price.

RATING-4.8/5

What's your say on this product..?
Have you tried it yet?

Let us know in the comment's section below

Blogger Widget