badge

Monday, May 4, 2015

Bath and Body Works haul ! Lotion and body mists

I have added so many Bath and Body Works products in my collection which I am going to showcase now.This brand presents its product in very beautiful and attractive packaging in different and exciting names.I have basically body lotions and body mists in my collection right now.I have reviewed on of the lotions before.Read it here.Bath & Body works Moonlight Path body lotion Review

One can avail these products at various online sites in India like Jabong ,Nykaa,Flipkart,Snapdeal,Amazon,eBay,Voonik


1.Apricot Signature Vanilla Body Lotion



2.Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Fragrance mist


3.Country Chic body lotion



4.Mad about you fragrance mist


5.Amber blush body lotion


6.Moonlight Path fragrance mist


7.Vanilla Tin body lotion signature collection


8.Country Chic fragrance mist



I hope so you liked my shopping and don't forget to comment on this post. :) :)


Blogger Widget