badge

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Brown and Grey Review,Swatches,EOTD

Hiee everyone,

Today I am reviewing a coloured kajal from a well known Indian brand Lakme in Grey and Brown from the range Eyeconic.Other shades from this range are Blue,Green,White and Black.Read further to know my experience with them.

lakme eyeconic kajal

What Company says-
Reinvent your everyday look with the all new Lakmé Eyeconic White. With a deep colored stroke in an easy twist up format, it gives your eyes a long-lasting, Eyeconic look throughout the day.Smudge proof, water proof and dermatologically tested; Lakmé’s Eyeconic White accentuates your eyes and makes them look bigger and brighter.

lakme eyeconic kajal

 Key Features-
  • Smudge Proof
  • Water Proof,Lasts upto 10 hours
  • Safe for eyes
  • Convenient Twist up format
lakme eyeconic kajal

Price- Rs 250

price of lakme eyeconic kajal

Impression of Lakme Eyeconic Kajal Brown and Grey

lakme eyeconic kajal

Packaging-Kajal comes in a black twist up format in a black plastic shield.The name of brand and colour are printed along with other details.The drawback of packaging is that I find it difficult to choose a colour among all black coloured kajal sticks in my vanity.They should have provided a coloured body or atleast a strip depicting colour.The packaging is travel friendly and cap shuts with a click.

lakme eyeconic kajal

Shade and texture- The kajal has an average texture which is neither hard or very smooth.I use it for my upper lashline as an eyeliner so it glides but sometimes for a more defined look I have to tug and pull my eyes.The Brown Kajal is a beautiful dark brown colour which I generally use when I don't have to emphasize my eyes much.It gives a subtle definition without being loud.The colour may not show well on dusky beauties.The Grey Kajal is a steel grey with blue undertones.You will notice in pics that it tends to appear like blue sometimes.Both the kajals have a nice pigmentation and multiple swipes may not be required.With a matte texture they have no shine or shimmers present.I think they are perfect for daily wear with a decent price tag.

lakme eyeconic kajal swatches

Staying Power- The kajals have a very nice staying power and it does fulfill its claim in winters but in summers the kajal starts smudging and fading after 6-7 hours due to my super oily lids in summers.They usually don't smudge until you rub them harshly and are waterproof too.My eyes are slightly sensitive but these kajal donot irritate when I apply them on my waterline.I cannot say how long will they survive on waterline because I usually donot use kajal there.Can be removed easily by a cream based cleanser.

lakme eyeconic kajal brown
Lakme Eyeconic Brown Kajal
lakme eyeconic kajal grey
Lakme eyeconic Grey Kajal

lakme eyeconic kajal shades

Rating-4.7/5 (I wish they were more smooth but no complaints at this price tag)

Overall I would say that the Kajals are nicely pigmented and certainly worth the money.These budget friendly kajal should be a part of girl who love to experiment different look on their eyes.Totally Recommended.!

What do you think about this kajal. Have you purchased it yet or have already used it?Please drop your views in the comments section below and don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Google+  for more such reviews.

Blogger Widget