badge

Thursday, August 20, 2015

New Loreal Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder Review,Swatches

Hiee everyone,

Today I am reviewing a newly launched compact from Loreal which is quite affordable as compared to the other powders from Loreal so I couldn't stop my itchy hands and bought this quickly.Actually I was searching for an affordable compact for my oily skin so this is what I found.Now lets start the review to know how it scored for me.

 Loreal Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder Review

 Loreal Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder Review

What Company says:The 1st magical matte all-in-one powder infused with volcanic perlite,a natural yet powerful sebum absorbant.


Price:Rs 399/- for 6 g




 Loreal Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder Review

Packaging:The compact has a fuchsia coloured outer cardboard with all the details printed and otherwise it is a plastic container with two sections and looks very gorgeous.One section contains compact and other has a mirror and a puff.Personally I am not a very big fan of foam puffs and somehow I dislike them.But still it is a good quality puff and can be used for touch up's.Overall it is good for travelling as it is small and so compact.

Shade & Coverage:It is available in 5 shades.I have bought the darkest shade that is 07-Golden Amber.It is suitable for medium to deep medium skin tones and has pink undertones.A shade lighter than this had yellow undertones but I preferred this one as my skin naturally has pink undertones so this suits better.I always purchase one shade lighter but this time I have bought exactly that of my tone but I wish I bought a shade lighter.I have a medium wheatish complexion.It provides me a medium coverage.Reduces my pores and covers some of my marks also.

Texture & staying power: Magique has a normal texture which is neither chalky nor silky smooth and it blends easily.Remember I have a very oily skin and it keeps me oil free for like 3-4 hours and after that my skin gets very slight shiny(not very noticeable).It does controls my oil for a good span of time even after that.These conditions vary from conditions,climate and skin type but I like it's oil control feature.These thing's actually vary from person to person so these are just my personal opinions.







Ratings:4.9/5

Overall I would say that Loreal Mat Magique is a nice affordable compact which is not true to its exaggerated claims but is definitely worth the money.For my very oily skin it perfectly controlled oil for 3-4 hours which is more than sufficient for me.I can definitely do a touch after this span and hence I totally Recommend!

Do let me know if you will want to try this or how this fared for you if you have used this.Do not forget to follow me on my social media's for more updates.
Take- Care
Blogger Widget