badge

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Real Techniques Blush Brush by Sam and Nic Chapman...

Hiee everyone...,

My make addiction starts and ends with colour mania..I just love things that are colourful because they just jazz up my mood.Whenever my life is going out of tune it is colours which bring it back to a mellifluous tone.It is not only cosmetics I am mentioning but colours in any form like painting and craft etc etc etc.Well now coming back to the topic today I would share my new love for my blush brush I have recently possessed.This is the second brush after Oriflame Giordani Gold Powder Brush.Though I liked it still my craving for another cute brush couldn't stop me from buying this particular Real Technique brush so I just grabbed it when I saw a discount on it.
Check the review of Oriflame Giordani Gold Powder Brush here.

Real Techniques Blush Brush

Price:Around INR 820 after discount from Amazon

What company says about it:
  • Contour and define cheeks for flawlessly blended, high-definition results
  • look pixel-perfect even in harsh light
  • ultra-plush, synthetic bristles are hand-cut and 100% cruelty-free
  • self-standing for easy storage
  • extended aluminum handle is light and easy to use

Real Techniques Blush Brush
Has a flat wide base so that it can stand on its own

Real Techniques Blush Brush
See how dense the bristles are

What I feel about it:

I don't know why I am purchasing so many cosmetics and related products when I don't even use them that often..I think that is what is called #mania or #beautybloggingaddiction .Anyways lets start with my experience with it.The brush is very dense and soft,exactly how I wanted it to be.The bristles are kind of rounded dome shaped ,very fluffy and are dual toned in colour. On applying blush the white part gets stained and looks even more pretty.I like the fact that the brush body is pink in colour with a sturdy base so it can stand without any support.I don't know if it will help me in storage but atleast it helped me a lot in photographing it <giggling> .Coming to the application part it blends the blusher very naturally and easily giving a natural effect.Sometimes I even use it as a powder brush and it scores equally well in that area too.The washing of the brush is also very easy and not to forget that it dries quickly.

Rating:5/5

Overall I would say that the brushes are one time investment so one should always invest in some good brushes because they will last really long.Real Techniques is a good option to try though it is not very affordable in India because of the taxes and all.It is a must have for beauty junkies and blush lovers.Highly Recommended!

Real Techniques Blush Brush

Real Techniques Blush Brush
The brush body is very cute

Do let me know if you have tried this brush and do share your views about it.Please donot forget to follow me on my social media's.Stay connected.
Take Care!!
Blogger Widget