badge

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Essence Get BIG! LASHES 3 triple BLACK mascara Review

Hieee everyone...,

Today I am reviewing a washable mascara from Essence.I fall for cute packaging's and was again ensnared by the outer packaging.I adore purple's so I had to pick this.This is my second mascara and the previous mascara 'Maybelline Falsies' I bought was a waterproof version so this time I wanted to try some other but a 'washable' one.Now lets start with the review.

Essence Get BIG! LASHES 3 triple BLACK mascara
Essence Get BIG! LASHES 3 triple BLACK mascara


Price:Rs 299


You may like to read Maybelline Falsies Mascara review here.

Essence Get BIG! LASHES 3 triple BLACK mascara
Essence Get BIG! LASHES 3 triple BLACK mascara


Essence Get BIG! LASHES 3 triple BLACK mascara spool

The packaging is good and the handle is long enough for that proper application and the screw cap makes it travel friendly.The formulation is towards the drier creamy side and it tends to clump if not used properly.The shade is jet black, gives a natural appearance and doesn't weigh down my lashes.The spool has a slight wave form but the application on inner lashes is a bit difficult.

4-5 coats and I get that intensified look.Single coats make the lashes look naturally long and thick and with more coat the look further amplifies.It doesn't separates the lashes much but curls them,kind of lengthens them and gives volume.It holds the curl for a good period of time even without an eyelash curler.Who has the time to curl lashes girl ! :p As I said before it has a tendency to clump so be careful and do use a lash comb if it clumps.The lashes are now ready to cast a spell.
Since this is a washable mascara the removal is also very easy.

Swatch

Left-bare lashes                                  ,Middle-2 coats                                    Right-4-5 coats


Ratings-4.5/5

Overall I would say that it a nice affordable mascara from Essence which does thickens and add volume to my lashes and I like the way it curls my lashes.I don't know if it is the best one available in the market but I Recommend this for sure.Can be used in combination with some lash separating mascara.

Do let me know what you will about this mascara and if you have tried this then do share your views about it.Please do not forget to follow me on all my social media's.It would be a small token of love by you.Take Care...:)
Blogger Widget