badge

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Essence Heat Wave Blush Up! Is Something To Fall In Love With.

Hieee everyone..,

I am here with a review on a blush which all the makeup bloggers must be familiar with due to it's unremitting praise.Due to the popularity of the product it disappeared from all the online shopping sites hence I had to hunt for it in the local stores and luckily I got my hands on it.Now lets start with the review.

Essence Heat Wave Blush Up
Essence Heat Wave Blush Up
Price:Rs 399( Voww such an affordable beauty it is)

Essence Heat Wave Blush Up
Essence Heat Wave Blush Up

Isn't it worth admiring!

The other varaint is Pink Flow I suppose


The blush is packed in a transparent plastic container which shuts tightly and is of a good quality material and not thin flimsy kinda plastics.I really like the packaging as you can see through it the pretty 'Ombre' blusher waiting for you to swirl your brush around it to make you cheeks blush like never before.Not to forget that it doesn't comes with a mirror or a brush so this is not a good thing.Anyways the shade selection is really great as it  ranges from Orange to Pink which will mostly cover all the shades in this spectrum and that is all you need for your cheeks to glow.So many options in a single blusher.<3

Essence Heat Wave Blush Up


Essence Heat Wave Blush Up swatches
Swatches single swipes

Essence Heat Wave Blush Up swatches
The blusher appears coral-ish if you use all the shades mixed together

The texture is smooth and powdery with no fallouts .Pigmentation is average and not intense or low so this is perfect for any blush as I personally do not like very pigmented blushes because they are difficult to work with especially if you are a beginner or are in a hurry.It blends super easily with a brush or in a hurry I use my fingers to do the task and it works equally well.The staying power is 3-4 hours with some fading and may even last long for you as I have a very oily skin.(staying power vary with conditions)There are very-very few and fine negligible shimmers and it appears completely matte which makes it perfect for day time and daily wear.

Rating:5/5

Overall I would say I do not find any con in this blush and I am really loving it and is totally worth of all the money you invest in it.I wish it had a mirror and a brush but that is something which can be avoided for other qualities it has.I highly recommend this blusher!

Do share your views about this blush if you have tried it or otherwise.And donot forget to follow me on all my social media's.Thanks for reading and see you later.Take Care.

Blogger Widget