badge

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

My Original Rangoli Design's which you may try this Diwali....

Hieee everyone....

With the festive season coming we all Indians decorate our house in some most creative ways we can.Though I have not a lot to share because my exams are just on head but I thought that I should share some of my personal creative Rangoli designs which I have like made over the past three years.Each year I tried a different version of Rangoli so I hope so enjoy this post and yes do not forget to share your views in the section below.



1)Design #1 

Rangoli Design

Rangoli Design

Rangoli Design

I have made this design using Rice.I coloured the rice using poster colours,dried them for an hour or so and then created this design.I further used 'Diya's' to accentuate its beauty even more at night.Obviously Diwali is incomplete without lamps...Since it was my first Rangoli therefore it took me 3 hours to draw it as I did not even sketched the drawing.It was all instantaneous and I never expected such a beautiful result.I was flooded with overwhelming compliments and this even excited me further to create some new designs the next season.Seriously,writing this post is giving me a festive feeling but exams won't let me enjoy!! huhhhhh....

2)Design #2


Rangoli Design


Rangoli Design


Rangoli Design

This design I created using traditional Rangoli colours and designer sieves I which bought from Bangalore.In south Indian states they are readily available but in the North side one has to hunt for them tediously.In south Indian culture ladies draw a Rangoli on a regular basis which is considered to be lucky and I seriously love this culture.I'll try to incorporate it too on daily basis. <3 <3
But I am more of a 'Alpana' person...I mean to say that 'Alpana' is a kind of long lasting design and putting so much effort on a Rangoli on a daily basis is really difficult for me.'Alpana' is a design drawn on floor using permanent colours which stays for like months.

3)Design #3


Rangoli Design


My favourite of all is this design which I have made using flowers and Wheat flour.Seriously this was a time taking design though it appears simple because you have to align the flowers properly and since I am not a professional artist I found it a bit time consuming.Since I had limited flowers so this was all I could otherwise I had a really huge design in my mind.Anyways I liked the way it turned out to be.

That's all folks!! I hope so enjoyed reading this post and if you recreate any of the designs then donot forget to share it with me on my social media's.I will love to see your recreations.All my social media's have been linked in the right hand side of blog and my Instagram ID is @ritamchandra
Do share your views about the designs in the comments section below.

Keep Participating in my first giveaway here.
Blogger Widget