badge

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

*New* Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints Gold Digger Collection Bling Thing ,Gold-Me-Baby

Hiee everyone...,

I recently got my hands on the New Gold Digger Collection Nail Paints which has been launched in 6 new shades I guess.They looked quite attractive in the tube so I grabbed two of these shades for myself.This range is perfect for this wedding season because you can achieve those sparkly gold nails without investing much effort in those time taking nail arts.

 Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection : Bling Thing ,Gold-Me-Baby
 Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection : Bling Thing ,Gold-Me-Baby


Price:Rs 145

 Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection : Bling Thing ,Gold-Me-Baby
 Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection : Bling Thing ,Gold-Me-Baby

 Maybelline Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection : Bling Thing ,Gold-Me-Baby
 Maybelline Colorshow Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection : Bling Thing ,Gold-Me-Baby


BLING THING:This shade has a transparent base with irregular shaped black and golden things.(I don't know how to describe them).Some of these golden things have rainbow reflex which adds an extra dimension to the look.The nail paint would look even more better if applied on some pastel base.Bling Thing is again a pain to remove like the Glitter mania one's but this increases its longevity.Overall it is a nice funky party shade and grab it if you want to jazz up your nail look to another level.

Maybelline Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection Bling Thing
Bling Thing on nails

GOLD-ME-BABY-This nail paint has a thicker consistency as compared to the other shades and has a silver base with some hints of golden also.It has tiny elongated sparkles with rainbow reflex.I never had a nail paint with rainbow reflex so this is a new thing for me and I am liking this shade.The only con I find is that the nail paint is quite thick so it takes a bit more time than normal nail paints to dry up and you'll might end up creating a mess.Overall it is again a party shade and is towards a funky side though not completely.

Maybelline Nail Paints Gold Digger Colection gold me baby
Gold-Me-Baby on nails

My ratings:4.5/5

Do let me know if you have tried any of the nail paints from Maybelline Gold Digger Collection.Which would be your pick?Do share your lovely comments in the section below and I would love to read them.Also follow me on all my social media'a to keep updated of all such articles.
Thanks for reading and Take Care!

Blogger Widget