badge

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Feel The Bliss of Roses Packed In Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water

Hiee everyone..,

As the Mughal Emperor Jahangir once said about the rose: "There is no other scent of equal excellence to it. It restores hearts that have gone (broken) and brings back withered souls." I can smell roses all day,literally all day long.I love my products to smell natural because then it speaks more about its purity.If I find my kind of floral scent , trust I can splurge any amount of sum to own that.. :p Anyways my latest discovery is obviously not a fragrance but a rose water from an Ayurvedic luxury brand which smells as great as fresh roses.To know more about Kama Ayurveda Rose Water please keep on reading.

Kama Ayurveda Rose Water
Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water

Price:Rs 250 for 50 ml,Rs 875 for 200 ml
(Available  here and various online sites)

Benefits of Rose Water:
  • Natural Toner
  • Balances pH level 
  • Tightens pores 
  • Non-alcoholic
  • Astringent
  • Refreshens skin

Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water


Why Kama Ayurveda Rose water?

Prepared using the steam distillation method with high level of hygiene from the roses of Kannauj which are considered quite special due to certain features.
It is free from artificial preservatives,colourants,fragrances and petrochemicals.

To know more about Kama Ayurveda and other Organic Brands check here.

The Rose Water is packed in a dark brown traditional packaging of Kama Ayurveda.The bottle has spritz system which makes my life more easy as I generally skip toners because of my laziness to soak it in a cotton ball each time for applying.I wish all toners come with spritz mechanism.

I have been using this Rose Water since more than 2 months and this being my second bottle I am quite in love with this product firstly because of the exotic fresh fragrance and secondly the difference it makes on my skin as compared to other rose waters I have tried.I would not say that it made huge difference on my skin and I don't even expect one product to change my skin.But it does controls my oil to a little bit extent which is more than enough for me.I have large pores so it is nearly impossible for any product to shrink them.Using this product religiously in my CTM routine that is Cleansing,Toning and Moisturizing it has brightened up and toned my skin.Also kind off prevents pimples and acnes and removes blemishes.

The only drawback I find is that this rose water stings my eyes badly in case it enters.I don't know if this is normal for rose water as it is generally used for washing eyes and no other rose water has ever behaved like this.But since this product is meant for external use only I can avoid it.Do share the right information in the comments section below.

My Ratings:4.8/5

Overall I would say that Rose Water should be an essential part of everyone's routine because of all the goodness it offers.It is one of the best natural toner available which suits my sensitive skin perfectly.I highly recommend it.

I would always stock this product in my shelf and will use it regularly.Would also try rose water from other brands for that comparison so that my audience can choose the best for them.Do share which rose water are you currently using and also express your views for Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water.Follow me on all my social media's for more awesomeness.Thanks for reading and Take Care.. :)

Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water
Source : Quotation (1)
Blogger Widget