badge

Friday, March 4, 2016

Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner : Black Swan Review

Hie Everyone...,

Sugar is a new cosmetic line which recently launched some products.I got the access to its eyeliner through one of my Fab Bag.After using it for quite a long time I decided to review it.To know my views please keep on reading.

Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner

Price:INR 699



Sugar Eye Told You So! Waterproof Eyeliner


Sugar  Eyeliner

The outer cardboard carton is so tight that it becomes difficult to take out the liner from it but once it comes out , it reveals a classy tube in black.The longer side is the handle attached with a felt tip.Felt tips are better to work with and it creates the finest line.Due to long handle it provides a good hold and hence help get precise lines.If you are a beginner and liquid liners give you a nightmare then do try this.The liquid liner dries up matte and is dark black in colour. Sugar liner has a smudge proof formula and stays for a good time but the only drawback is that it is not waterproof.Winged part usually rubs off if you ever vent out your emotions via eyes.It doesn't flakes on rubbing also but if you have oily lids then rubbing can rub it otherwise it doesn't flakes.

Sugar  Eyeliner
Sugar  Eyeliner Swatches

My Ratings: 4/5

Overall I would say that Sugar Eyeliner has a nice formula but I find it a bit overpriced.Had it been priced below 500 I would have loved it more.The best part is that it comes free from parabens and formaldehyde.I recommend it if you love dark black matte liners and price is not a problem.

Do share your views about Sugar Eyeliner and also share your experience if you have tried it .I would love to read your beautiful thoughts.To stay updated follow me on all my social media's till then Take Care...!
Blogger Widget